- Conceptualizes and executes multimedia requirements of clients for the business group and editorial group, i.e. articles, videos, etc., in a timely manner and with high standards of quality.
- Contributes multimedia executions as needed by the Digital Content and Marketing teams, i.e. original InqPOP! projects, Marketing projects, etc., in a timely manner and with high standards of quality.
- Website development and improvement:
- Designs special sites for editorial support
- Monitors design trends for ideas or innovations that can be applied to the website.
- Content enhancement through design and value-added features
- Provides relevant graphics and visuals
- Suggests/recommends improvements in the design, look, feel of the site
- Builds and maintains a library of photos, videos, and graphics
- Conceptualizes and designs marketing collaterals
- Assist the Photo-Videographer in a photo and/or video editing as needed.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- College Graduate, preferably major in Fine Arts or Graphic Design
- Advanced operating knowledge of professional photo editing and graphics creation tools.
- Required languages/dialects: English and Filipino
- Must be able to thrive working in a virtual/remote setting
- At least 1-year experience as Graphics Artist for a news organization or in a related job
- Key skills: Creativity, computer skills, detail-oriented, artistic
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.