- Parañaque, Philippines4522, Bataan Street , Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Validate time keeping records of employees
- Handle payroll, compensation and benefits (SSS, PhilHealth and Pagibig)
- Create and modify Shifting schedules
- Issue disciplinary action to erring employees
- Conduct Regular employee performance evaluations and recommend salary adjustments.
- Prepare new employee contracts and assist the pre-screening of applicants and check all requirements such as NBI clearance, Police Clearance, Barangay Clearance, SSS, PHIC, TIN, HDMF No. and Certificate of Employment.
- Recommend employee incentives
- Recommend further training of employees to enrich their professional development
- Assist employees in maximizing their benefits such as healthcare.
- Regularly check on employees' general well-being and morale
- Interpret rules and policies to employees.
- Evaluate current set up and recommend improvements to maximize employee motivation levels and performance.
- Assist management in organizing, reviewing, and modifying rules and regulations.
- Assist management in formulating and implementing a performance evaluation system as a tool for salary grade levels and increases.
- Assist management in forming a coherent and comprehensive communication network to ensure proper dissemination of information and assignments.
- Assist management in assessing the current workforce structure and recommending changes and restructuring as needed.
- Provide management with strategic advice to improve the organization's overall human resource management system.
- Assist management in improving overall employee-employer relationships.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be organized, reliable, hardworking and sincere.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledgeable in basic computer applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work extended hours (overtime with pay is always required).
- Can communicate in English, written and spoken.
- Knowledgeable in SSS, PhilHealth and HDMF (Pag-Ibig) works
- Human Resources
- Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.