- Pasig, Philippines890 Eusebio , Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Receives applicants, administers, and checks exam, and endorses to the interviewer.
- Keeps, maintains and updatess 201 files, manpower inventory, and ensures confidentiality of information.
- Keeps track of expiration of Probationary contracts.
- Prepares timekeeping, encoding of leave application, and changing of time.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or any related field
- Preferably 1-yr work-related experience.
- Proficient in using Windows application program ( MS Word, Excel and PP)
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent recording and documentation skills.
- Experience in Fashion Retail Industry is a plus.
- Willing and able to work immediately in Pasig
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Inventory Control
- Record Keeping
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Industrial Psychology
- Behavioral Sciences and BS Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.