- Pasig, PhilippinesWarehouse 19 & 20, Armal Compound II, M. Eusebio Avenue, Brgy. San Miguel Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assembly of tech pack from development stages through production.
- Develop Technical Specifications including drawings, fabrications, measurement specs, grading and construction details.
- Input all fit and construction findings into the Tech-Pack via specs sheet.
- Incorporate Operations Breakdown and update SAM into Tech-Pack.
- Assist in Bills of Materials-BOM creations and trim card development.
- Graduate of Fashion Design and Merchandising, Clothing Technology or Apparel Technology
- 1-year Technical Apparel Designer or Equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply also.
- Basic knowledge in Pattern making and grading.
- Extensive knowledge of software tools as required Adobe (Illustrator, PS) and Microsoft (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Hands-on knowledge in sizing and grade rules.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing and able to work in Pasig from Monday to Saturday.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Operation Monitoring
- Product Development
- Clothing Technology
- Fashion Design & Merchandising
- Apparel Technology
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Warehouse 19 & 20, Armal Compound II, M. Eusebio Avenue, Brgy. San Miguel Pasig City
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.