- Develop marketing strategy and relevant marketing message to optimize the maximum ROI for Yummy App
- Lead the execution of the marketing strategy in collaboration with the product, creative, public relations, data and engineering team
- Provide insights to product team through various marketing research methodologies (including focus group discussion) and other analytic tools to provide better USP for Yummy App
- Create a comprehensive report of customer retention and customer acquisition to top tier management
- Responsible to keep the marketing budget within the proposed/given budget
- Identify untapped market opportunities in the competitive industry
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in Product Marketing in a startup or tech company is preferred.
- Has excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to be located in Surabaya, and available for frequent business traveling.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.