- Oversees the performance of employees in a specific department
- Perform and assist employee tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is running smoothly and that the machinery is in accordance to industrial codes.
- This position may include researching, designing, and creating new manufacturing processes.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/ College Degree in Engineering (ECE, EE, Com Eng) or equivalent.
- With minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience with 2 years of supervisory experience in retail, logistics, system generator , transportation, manufacturing.
- Possess strong technical and hands-on knowledge in facilities management.
- Can work under pressure, with leadership ability, good communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Computer Engineering
About iCrescere Services Corp.
iCrescere Services Corp. is a recruitment firm which was duly established on October 30, 2015. It is founded by a group of young professionals eager to provide the best and affordable recruitment service to help companies find the next assets of their respective businesses. Our employees are composed of diverse and highly-skilled professionals such as Engineer, I.T. Consultant, Customer and Human Relations Officers. Mission - aims to provide companies with most trusted and highly-skilled professionals - aims to offer industries with most efficient yet affordable recruitment solution towards a highly innovative and competitive market - aims to determine the most suitable requisitions for professionals seeking for employment in line with their career objectives Vision - to be the preferred platform for candidates in building their long term successful careers within the right organization. - to be the one of the most trusted and highly recognized recruitment firm by different industries.