- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Use a flexible, analytical approach to design, develop and evaluate predictive models or advanced algorithms in machine learning.
- Provide strategies and develop project implementation details which include analytical base table structures, feature engineering, modeling approach, test/train strategies, accurate model measurements and model management.
- Develops, creates and prepares data marts for analytics use cases.
- Demonstrate and deliver rapid prototypes as well as end-to-end fully-tested mature data pipeline processes.
- Strongly influence business decisions by developing and institutionalizing datadriven analytics. Collaborate with technical users & senior customer stakeholders to define data science requirements, establish business rules to be applied and show business value of data outputs.
- Support implementation projects & solution builds for Philippines, Denmark, and Australia (onsite in-country or remote)
- At least 4 years in any field of data & analytics (data mining, predictive analytics, machine learning, business intelligence, data management). More senior applicants are encouraged to apply and will be provided Senior/Principal roles and compensation.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on data analytics experience statistical or predictive modeling. Comfortable working with large, complex data sets from varying sources (e.g., transactional & enterprise data, unstructured data sets, internet/public data or data science research).
- Ideally, the candidate should show experience in programming and relevant or practical experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience with any statistical or data science computing languages, e.g. Python, R, SAS, etc.
- Experience in data engineering or data integration/consolidation; ETL tools or programming (SQL)
- Skilled in data visualization
- Nice to have and advantage but not a requirement:
- Experience with any big data / machine learning technologies, platform or tools such as Spark, Scala, HDFS (Cloudera, MapR), Redshift, NoSQL, etc.), etc.
- Experience in subject domains (customer or product analytics, digital apps, web analytics, location analytics, fraud, and others)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral. Able to translate outcomes into business value
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Engineering or other quantitative fields
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.