- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Plan components/ modules together with team members.
- Develop and implement reusable and solid front end components/modules.
- Identify and fix performance and maintenance issue.
- Collaborate with client, third-party and other developers to get the project/tasks done.
- Ongoing improvements for our existing front end framework.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- At Least 2 years or more experience
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Information technology or equivalent.
- Should have experience in Front-end debugging experience using tools like Firebug/Chrome development tools.
- Experience branching and merging using GIT.
- Experience configuring and using Apache, NPM, Grunt
- AJAX, REST API, JSON
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to work in any of the following locations: Makati, BGC, Ortigas, Pasay
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 15 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.