- Assist in conceptualizing the purpose application or change in an existing system and identity areas that will be impacted.
- Develops program codes and maintain high standards of software quality by implementing best practices on coding and AXA group security on applications being handled.
- Executes unit test and code UI testing in applications being developed.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related coded
- Conducts user training and assist users during the User Acceptance Test
- Prepares requirements to deploy the application to production server.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, eliminates and work plans
- Provide user support to applications maintained based on agreed SLA
- Bachelor's degree holder of Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent
- With 1-2 years of work experience in the related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in developing with Windows Services, SQL Jobs, SQL Jobs, SQL Reporting and Integration Services.
- Experience in the following technologies: C#, ASP.NET, TSQL, SSRS and SSIS
- Knowledge in the following technologies: Windows Service, Console Applications, WPF/Forms Applications, ASP.NET MVC
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.