Back End Developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 37% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 days ago
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 3F LDM Building Polaris St. Bel-Air, Makati, Makati, Philippines
Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Experienced in web development and system integration
- Experienced in database oriented application development. Skillset such as MySQL or other common relational database. Bonus if done any NoSQL database development before.
- Platform: Any major java application server (JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, JRocket etc...), Able to work using open source platform such as Linux.
- Documentation skill (technical specification, technical diagram, user guide, operation guide) is required.
- Good in communication skill, able to articulate ideas and feedback.
- Good to have: Understanding of UML, Scrum Methodology
- Good personality and attitude. Always on-time and responsive to communications.
- Code maintenance and testing for the developed product.
- Research & Development for the updates and enhancement of the product.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with team in solving complex problems, while at same time work independently on assigned tasks.
- Estimate work effort and assist with task breakdowns.
- Participation on the Daily SCRUM Meeting.
- Follow, enhance, and contribute to group coding standards and best practices around documentation, code-formatting, source-control
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic.
- Generating reports as needed.
- Building sql/code scripts for product support.
- Regression testing of developed code with the coordination with the QA.
Hoppler is the largest online real estate brokerage company in the Philippines. We are the first to combine an online property listing and brokerage services in the country. We are committed to link property owners, property seekers, and partner brokers, making it easier to search, buy, sell, rent, manage and broker properties in the Philippines. Founded in 2004 under the name of HousingInteractive, Inc., we are a definitive source for renters to find their perfect home in the Philippines. In 2014, it has rebranded as Hoppler, Inc. (new entity with investment group led by the ELRO Corporation and the Elizalde Family), providing commercial and residential properties for sale or rent