Finance and Admin Assistant Manager
- Makati, Philippines3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- FINANCIAL REPORTS - Manages the financial reporting systems in order to ensure reliability, accuracy and timeliness of financial statements. Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested. Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division's performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- GOVERNMENT REQUIREMENTS - Ensure that all government requirements are settled on time.
- ACCOUNT RECEIVABLES - Monitors accounts receivable in order to achieve financial targets.
- DISBURSEMENT - Check and balance all issuance of check payment.
- CASH POSITION MANAGEMENT - Monitors the cash position of the company in order to ensure availability and sufficiency of funds including the petty cash fund. Perform review of monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis.
- BILLING MANAGEMENT - Check and balance the billing preparation and ensures it accuracy and timeliness of release of billing statements.
- PROCUREMENT - Ensures that supplies, equipment and materials needed by operations are provided when needed and at the best value to the company in order to minimize cost.
- STAFF PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT - Implements the performance management system within the department ensure that the staff is motivated to maintain a high level of productivity.
- SPECIAL PROJECTS / OTHER TASKS - Performs special projects/other tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With at least five (5) years work-related experience
- Strong working knowledge in Financial Data Analysis and Taxation, and BIR guidelines on Corporate taxation
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Goal-driven, result-oriented, self-reliant
- Enthusiastic, creative and resourceful
Perks and Benefits
- Auditing and Compliance
- Law and Government
- Financial Analysis
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.