- Conceptualizes and executes multimedia requirements of clients for the business group and editorial group, i.e. articles, videos, etc., in a timely manner and with high standards of quality.
- Contributes multimedia executions as needed by the Digital Content and Marketing teams, i.e. original InqPOP! projects, Marketing projects, etc., in a timely manner and with high standards of quality.
- Website development and improvement:
- Designs special sites for editorial support
- Monitors design trends for ideas or innovations that can be applied to the website.
- Content enhancement through design and value-added features
- Provides relevant graphics and visuals
- Suggests/recommends improvements in the design, look, feel of the site
- Builds and maintains a library of photos, videos and graphics
- Conceptualizes and designs marketing collaterals
- Assist the Photo-Videographer in photo and/or video editing as needed.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned.
- College Graduate, preferably Fine Arts/Advertising/Multimedia Arts or any related courses
- At least 1 year experience in a related job
- Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop,
- Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Must be willing to be based in Cebu
- In-depth knowledge of all things Cebu
- Required languages/dialects: Cebuano, English, Filipino
- Must be able to thrive working in a virtual/remote setting,
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Kaohsiung St. cor. S. Osmena Road, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
- Online Publishing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.