Accounting | Admin Assistant
- Makati, Philippines2/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- General accounting
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating and posting transactions
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries
- Maintains historical records by filing documents
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Accounts payable
- Verify accuracy of billing date and revise any errors
- Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data or keeping other records
- Prepares and processes purchase orders, invoices, and checks requests
- Ensures purchase orders, receiving and invoices are matched
- Process payments and documents such as journal vouchers, employee reimbursements, and liquidations.
- Verifies items billed against items ordered and received and reconciles differences through follow-up with the vendor and/or other employees.
- Recalculates Charges from the vendor and its corresponding taxes.
- Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from QuickBooks.
- Posts financial data to appropriate accounts in QuickBooks according to instructions.
- Keep records of invoices and support documents
- Prepares items for employees’ salary deduction
- Review request for purchase in accordance necessity of the requirements and duly approved by existing approving and signing authorities such as News Director, Sales Director, Station Manager and HR Director. Purpose for the purchase should also be indicated in the request.
- Gather the corresponding supplier with a minimum of three for bidding
- Perform technical and commercial evaluation as a tool in negotiation
- Property and supplies management
- Inventories office supplies and equipment
- Annual tagging of Company’s properties and other non-consumable office supplies
- Maintains property and equipment lapsing schedule
- Any Accounting/ Administrative Tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- College graduate preferably BS in Accountancy
- At least with 1-year work experience in the related field
- Comprehensive, Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Time Management Skills, Critical Thinker, Judgement and Decision Making Skills, Property Management Skills (Office and Building Administration), Service Oriented Skills
- Systems Analysis and Systems Evaluation Skills
- Goal-driven, result-oriented, self-reliant, enthusiastic, creative and resourceful
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Office Equipment Operation
- Bi3 Financial Statement F
- Organizing and Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- General Accounting
- Critical Thinking
- Bank Reconciliation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.