Graphic Artist | Makati
- Makati, Philippines4/F Media Resource Plaza Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 17,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP17,000.0020,000.0017,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Conceptualizes design and rendition of graphics for publications and website.
- Assists the Art Director/Creative Director in:
- capturing the required style of the titles, texts, images, graphics, fonts, color, etc.
- reviewing and correcting layouts and images.
- performing the actual layout, page make-up, and placement using the conceptual mock-ups provided.
- Uses latest techniques and software in correcting images.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Creative Multimedia, Advertising, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Corel Draw.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply; actual working experience in the related field would be an advantage.
- Highly creative and artistic
- Attentive to details
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Graphic Design
- Adobe InDesign
- Video Editing
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 4/F Media Resource Plaza Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.