Brand Storytelling and Content Creation Manager
- Makati, Philippines4/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0060,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
This role will partner closely with the Manager for Brand Storytelling and Content Creation as well as the Revenue (Sales) team to lead designers who will develop any/all client-driven initiatives. In this role you will be tasked with conceiving innovative ideas for content through the collaborative development of key messaging concepts, copy and design direction, digital leadership and hands-on execution as needed to meet our brand partners’ objectives, while staying true to our unique and premium brand of storytelling.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep up with design and marketing trends to capture the required style for any/all projects, and oversee the development of all creative works assigned to the team.
- Facilitate strategic, creative conversations and work collaboratively with clients and internal stakeholders to develop and refine pitches for custom content-based programs.
- Ideate creative concepts and campaigns through the lens of a brand that translate client objectives into incredible content including articles, videos, social media cards, and/or something entirely new.
Leadership and Day-to-day Supervision
Leverage people and project management and experience on a daily basis to:
- Juggle a large number of projects at each stage—from pitching to implementation—efficiently, effectively, and independently;
- Think strategically and analytically, and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently, to deliver multiple workstreams on time and on budget;
- Manage the workflow and the deliverables of your immediate team, in collaboration with content creators and editors, to elevate design and provide concepts that result in powerful storytelling;
- Assign pitches and projects, communicate a status of ongoing projects, and effectively prioritize incoming requests;
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values a commitment to quality;
Strategy and Future-Proofing
Drive a culture of learning and transformation by keeping up to date on relevant skills, software, tools, and industry trends—in digital, marketing, ad space, and content marketing—and facilitating knowledge transfer. In consultation with the Creative Director and other key leaders, you will also oversee the creative and professional development of the assigned team, including scaling up relevant skill sets.
- Convert client briefs into original content and creative executions that harness Hinge’s unique ability to deliver engagement and influence.
- Represent clients internally, distilling their feedback into actionable insights in working with the Revenue and Content teams.
- Understand and achieve metric-based goals including working with the Revenue team in tracking and optimizing campaigns to meet committed KPIs.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A graduate of Journalism, Mass Communication or Media-related course
- Preferably with experience in Publishing, Writing, Public Relations, Styling, Advertising, Copywriting, and Editing
- Digital Content Production and Digital Marketing (Writing, Strategies)
- Can work/knowledgeable in Content Management System (CMS)
- Has the following skills:
- Management Skills - planning, leading, organizing and controlling
- Graphic Design Skills
- Excellent Problem solving and decision-making Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Has the following characteristics:
- Judgment and comprehension
- Must be deadline-oriented
- Must be resourceful, practical and have a positive working attitude
- Patient, hardworking and can work well with a team
- Highly Organized
- Attention to details
- Analytical Thinking
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Content Writing
- Organizing and Planning
- Product Descriptions
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Advertising & Public Relations
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.