Social Media Writer Specialist | with Graphic Design skills
- Quezon City, Philippines33 Xavierville Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Social Media writer specialist with graphic design skills.
We are looking for a Social Media Copywriter to interact with our customers and promote our products and services on social networks.
Must have a Writing interest and knowledge for lifestyle, Entertainment, And Online Gaming.
Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include updating our social media pages, responding to followers and tracking user engagement. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks.
Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
We are seeking a dedicated Copywriter that enjoys the challenges of marketing in the social media age.
If you enjoy the Philippine music and online gaming scene, this is the job for you.
Write, edit and publish engaging posts/articles for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
Select appealing images and videos to complement text
Update our social media pages with compelling company news
Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles, and product releases)
Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
Network with clients and industry professionals
The Social Media Writer work with with the team to administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Word Press experience
Must be a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media writer’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
The Social Media Writer is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets. Google’s #1 search ranking factor is relevant content (content that serves the searchers needs the best).
- Social media copywriter specialist with Graphic design skills
Writing, editing and publishing engaging content for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Writing background for lifestyle, Entertainment, and Online Gaming.Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
Selecting appealing images and videos to complement the textPossesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent copywriting and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices in superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation, and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 33 Xavierville Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.