Pet Care Advisor
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesMandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Bow & Wow, the country's first and only all natural pet foods store, is now hiring Pet Care Advisors. As a Pet Care Advisor, you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Enlighten customers to make educated decisions about pet wellness and animal welfare.
- Create a genuine pet parenting experience
- Generate sales and assist in retails operations management.
- Perform other administrative tasks that may be assigned.
WHY JOIN US?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 24 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor's degree of any course.
- A degree in Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine, or other science-related courses is an advantage.
- At least a graduate of 2-year vocational or associate's course is encouraged to apply
- Must have and love pets.
- Weight must be proportionate to height.
- Assertive and with strong customer service orientation.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work in a challenging and dynamic retail environment.
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong area (Shangri-La Plaza Mall)
Perks and Benefits
- Child Care Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
We pride in providing competitive compensation packages to our Pet Care Advisors:
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward - monetary benefit
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
We also provide the necessary trainings and career guidance to our PCAs to make sure that they are able to achieve career growth, & continuous learning and development.
- Presentation Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Sensitivity
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Agriculture [Animal Science]
- Veterinary Medicine
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.