Administrative Assistant for Property Management
- Quezon City, PhilippinesTopy IV Building, Calle Industria, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Administrative Assistant for will be working under the Healthy Options' Property Management Services team.
- Liaise with different government agencies to process permits and other documents
- Ensures updated renewal and new application of permits and licenses.
- Manages files of the company and creates database.
- Coordinate with suppliers regarding purchase orders and requests
- Attend to requests of Healthy Options employees with regards to supplies and other equipment owned by the company
WHY JOIN US?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 24 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must be very proficient with MS Excel and Word
- Detail oriented and must have excellent follow up skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in regulatory work (processing of government documents) is an advantage
- Must be willing to do field work
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
We pride in providing competitive compensation packages to our employees:
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward - monetary benefit
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
We also provide the necessary trainings and career guidance to our employees to make sure that they are able to achieve Career Growth, & Continuous learning and development.
- Office Equipment Operation
- Inventory Control
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Data Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Topy IV Building, Calle Industria, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.