- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Healthy Options is looking for Accounting Graduates who will be working under the Finance Department. The Junior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Provide accounting support for all finances related to the company's fixed assets, inventory & sales transactions to all businesses in order to ensure timely and accurate post of entries.
- Complete monthly balance sheet and reconciliations of all postings.
- Organize and maintain records of all purchases.
- Ensures complete and accurate receipt and recording of daily proceeds.
- Assist the finance team in developing processes for all finance-related improvement activities.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 24 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- A graduate of BS Accountancy.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledgeable on the use of NAV, NetSuite or other integrated accounting system is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective in organizing and keen to details.
- Flexible, driven and has good analytical skills.
- Willing to work onsite in Libis, Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Life Insurance
- Healthy Insurance
- Attendance Incentive
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.