Store Nutritionist | Pampanga
- San Fernando, PhilippinesSan Fernando, Central Luzon, Philippines, San Fernando, Central Luzon, PhilippinesSan FernandoCentral LuzonPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0020,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Our vision is to have a healthier world where people take responsibility for their own health and the planet.
Since our first store opened at Shangri-La mall in 1995, our customer advisors have dedicated themselves to achieving our vision through educating and empowering our customers. The success in establishing Healthy Options as the premier all natural products store chain in the country has been made possible by our dedicated people.
To build on this success, we will continue to focus on providing world-class customer experience and innovative natural products and services.
Join us to continue and expand the contribution Healthy Options is making to society.
In return, we will teach and prepare you to manage your own business. How soon you achieve this is entirely up to you. From cashiering to merchandising, from planning to operations, from brand management to people management, you will learn all the skills and secrets of how to be your own boss in a retail environment. Moreover, you will receive above average starting salary and benefits including medical and life insurance after a successful probationary period.
- Provide superior customer service by understanding customers' health conditions and requirements.
- Answer queries and provide complete and accurate product information and benefits carried by the Company.
- Generate sales and assist in retail operations management.
- Perform other administrative tasks that may be assigned by the Store Executive.
- Participate in all improvement and engagement programs as well as initiatives implemented in the store.
- Bachelor's Degree of any course, graduates from any Medical field (BS Pharmacy, BS Nutrition, BS Nursing) is an advantage. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation, assertiveness, and confidence.
- Living a healthy lifestyle and is a non-smoker.
- Weight proportionate to height.
- Must be willing to work in SM Pampanga.
- Must be willing to work 6 days a week.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Sales Incentives
- Attendance Incentives
- Monthly Product Allowances
- Group Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development
- Business Correspondence
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Nutrition & Dietetics
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.