- Makati, Philippines2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Write clear, clean and well-designed codes.
- Develop websites based on technical and functional specification provided.
- Perform continuous improvements and development of existing websites to guarantee functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development cycle.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Laravel framework, vb.net, cs.net, and java is a plus.
- Can deliver tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Results-oriented individual.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.