- Design, develop and deploy the required systems for API and Admin systems, or any required backend component
- Follow data requirements and implementation
- Provide estimates with tasks
- Build reusable and testable code and libraries for future use
- Provide assistance with other team members
- Implement new features and amendments
- Bug fixes and support
- Document code and systems
- Must be proactive and willing to learn.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in backend development and deployment.
- Frameworks: Laravel and VueJS
- Production experience with Firebase, Gmap and Facebook SDKs is a major plus!
- Production experience with AWS is a major plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Amazon Web Services
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.