iOS/Android Developer GO-LIFE
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPasaraya Blok M Gedung B, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Research, design, test, deploy and maintain high performance Android/iOS applications which will be used by GO-JEK's customer, GO-JEK's partners
- Giving advice and coaching fellow product engineer.
- Analyzing and maintaining product features defined by product manager
- Modifying existing software to correct error, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Overseeing the writing of the program code and ensure the usability and stability of the app
- Debugging and root cause analysis
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or any related areas
- 3+ years in building a robust application using JAVA (for Android Developer) and Swift (for iOS Developer).
- Knows perfectly on how to work using GIT
- Knows a lot about scrum methodology
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Enthusiasm for collaboration with designers, product managers, QA engineers, and other engineers
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.