- Makati, Philippines23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Directly reporting to the Sales Team Lead, the Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving PH Sales quota in the assigned industry and/or market segmentation and to attain overall sales goals of the team and organization.
- Achieves individual sales growth targets by adhering to KPIs and implementing strategies set to achieve individual and organizational performance goals.
- Identifies, develops and targets new clients and business opportunities by initiating site visitations at clients' office, sales call, etc. to support sales growth.
- Carries out lead generation and data mining using Salesforce and other related tools and translate these to successful sales.
- Collaborates and works closely with Marketing, PM and other concern departments by providing feedback and insights on programs and products towards the development of GlobalSign’s IAM and IoE roadmap.
- Keeps management informed by providing Team Lead and management up to date and reliable sales in the form of reports/plans, among others, and provide process improvement suggestions.
- Assists Team lead in his/her management role by representing the company during outside and inside work-related activities, including but not limited to: weekly meeting, sales events, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor's/College Degree, any Marketing and Sales related field.
- At least 1-2 years of sales experience preferably in IT security, enterprise software or web services. Experience in Account Management is preferred. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Proficient in CRM applications (preferably Salesforce.com) and related tools.
- Excellent English Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions.
- Strong presentation, both written and oral, as well as good analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
- Strong time management skills: able to prioritize and manage multiple activities, effectively manage your own time, and work independently to meet defined performance metrics and booking objectives
- Strong analytical, business process development and problem-solving skills.
- Team player willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Overseas training, travel required (infrequent).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.