- Understand the needs of the customers through effective listening and questioning skills.
- Obtain client information by:
- Answering telephone calls.
- Interviewing clients.
- Verifying information.
- Deal with all calls politely, courteously, professionally, and assertively.
- Update job knowledge by:
- Studying new product descriptions.
- Participating in educational opportunities.
- Adhere to agreed processes and meet required work standards, targets, and objectives.
- Average to excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Familiar with different Microsoft Office applications.
GET A HEADSTART IN YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 2004, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero St.,, Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 3 openings
About Global Headstart Specialist, Inc.
Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. provides Call Center jobs and other employment opportunities to Filipinos in Metro Manila and across the Philippines. We specialize in providing industry-leading human resources (HR) solutions including, but not limited to: Sourcing and Recruitment, Executive Search, Training and Development, and Events Coordination. At the core of the HEADSTART way is our vision to be the number one job provider in the Philippines and in Asia. In order to achieve this, Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. will serve as the link for prospective employers and potential employees, and strive to educate and equip job seekers with the necessary skills and values to excel in their jobs.