The Electronics Technician will generally be in charge of diagnosing, repairing, and testing various equipments related to surveying and construction. He/she should be prepared to learn the electronic, mechanical, and software aspects that come with equipment such as total stations, auto level, laser level, satellite systems, and many more.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Eager to learn how to fix various equipment.
- Role flexibility and adaptability.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1601 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave, Brgy. Pinagkaisahan, 3F Tanbel Bldg., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings