Monitoring and Evaluation Officer | General Santos
- General Santos, PhilippinesGeneral Santos, SOCCSKSARGEN, PhilippinesGeneral SantosSOCCSKSARGENPhilippines
- Full time
What is the opportunity?
Our goal is to increase smallholder coconut farmer incomes so that Filipino families and communities can prosper.
We are seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer who will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall monitoring and evaluation framework and processes for HOPE’s programs. Key responsibilities:
- Identify key performance indicators and develop a monitoring strategy for each program;
- Oversee the data collection process and manage data collection staff
- Consolidate, process and analyze data
- Deliver regular (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual) and ad hoc reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Design, set up, and maintain the organization’s databases, and manage its systems
What do we do?
Friends of Hope is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating and investing in opportunities for Filipinos to achieve their full potential and to prosper. We invest donations from both our affiliate company, Generationhope, Inc. and our partners in education and agriculture initiatives in the Philippines.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking for someone who is passionate about driving impact, and is equally passionate about analyzing numbers and translating these numbers into actionable insight. Candidates should:
- Possess at least Bachelor's degree, ideally in Business, Math, Statistics or Information Technology;
- Have a solid foundation in working with MS Excel or other spreadsheet tools;
- Be computer savvy, with experience with MS Office and Google App
- Have strong data management and analytical skills;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and achieve results through collaboration;
- Be able to work independently with a minimum amount of supervision
- Be fluent in English. Tagalog and/or Bisaya is an advantage.
- Idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-orientation, adaptability and self-direction are critical, as are exceptional organizational, communication and management skills.
- Amenable to work in General Santos City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.