- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 24 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ruby Road, Pasig, Philippines
- Extensive project management experience of multiple, complex IM / BI/ Analytics projects including controlling the planning and implementation of large projects and demonstrated ability to establish and adhere to strict project timeframes.
- Proven ability to develop project briefs, business case, project plans and proposals for work, including gathering requirements and making estimates of resources, time and cost.
- Proven experience in working in a team environment and the ability to work autonomously within established methodologies and standards.
- Proven written and oral communication skills and demonstrated effective customer liaison including effective leadership, co-ordination and influencing skills.
- Negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Strong conceptual and strategic planning abilities.
- In depth understanding of systems development lifecycle, application development methodology and enterprise architecture principles.
- Financial literacy to forecast and manage project budgets.
- Ability to manage competing demands of multiple, simultaneous projects.
- PMI – PMP Qualification
- Previous experience as a Project Manager delivering projects in a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence environment.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts.
- Managing complex/large IM/ Analytics projects of high strategic importance.
- Controlling quality methodologies to ensure that solution meets the required business and technical standards.
- Managing all associated project integration activities from concept to delivery.
- Developing and controlling project schedules and planning activities to ensure programs are completed according to established project milestones.
- Facilitation of workshops with stakeholders to confirm and finalise business requirements.
- Coordinating regular project meetings and producing minutes capturing agreed items, action points, issues, risks and status of the project in relation to the project schedule.
- Managing project scope, issues and risks.
- Develop the business case for new project initiatives.
- Managing and leading a team of employees in complex/large BI projects.
- Managing all associated project integration activities (including contracted resources) and systems integration.
- Establishing, managing and reporting on the project budget.
- Analysing budget variances and recommending appropriate action.
- Managing full testing and implementation activities to ensure a quality project is delivered.
- Coordinating and effectively communicating with other specialists, vendors, clients and senior management.
- Negotiating project scope and liaising with business regularly.
- Reporting project progress to management and business stakeholders.
- Scoping large projects to ensure all business requirements are met and all impacts and key stakeholders are identified and taken into consideration.
- Realistic timeframes and costing are established and presented to stakeholders.
- Attaining required project resources from the available pool.
- Allowing for flexibility within the overall project plan whilst maintaining a focus on the final project objectives.
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing