- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Art, Design, Creative Multimedia, or any equivalent course.
- Preferably 1 year of experience specializing in Digital Marketing or its equivalent.
- Experience with social media and web analytics tools.
- Experience with website marketing.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Internet savvy.
- The Digital Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Photo and video editing
- Social Media Marketing
- Website management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.