- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 35,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP35,000.0050,000.0035,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As a Data Analyst, you will be tasked with analyzing complex data to derive key insight. You will have an opportunity to work closely with data geeks and explore into machine learning. You will be able to influence business decisions by extracting meaningful and actionable insights and by identifying gaps and optimization opportunities.
Leveraging the power of cutting-edge technologies in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will be at the core for identifying trends and patterns. You will be analyzing multi-dimensional data to determine appropriate levers to pull, variables to adjust, metrics to focus, and changes to make; all with a sole goal of improving profitability. Attention to detail, visualizations with minimalistic data points, and storytelling presentations would be your thing.
- Either 3 years of work-experience as Data Analyst or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or relevant field with an outstanding academic track record of accomplishment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to extract meaningful insights from large data
- Desire to learn new tools, methods, and business functions
- SQL and Data Visualization skills are must
- Experience using Python for statistical analysis is a must.
- Passionate about data wrangling, deep dives, deriving and presenting insights
- Applied statistical skills such as correlation, regression, deviation, and normalization are desired
- Ability to function in a multi-discipline team
- Strong communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Data Analysis
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.