Desktop Support Engineer
- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 45% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 11/F Netsquare Building , 3rd Avenue Corner 28th St, Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Solid experience in user support, user training or LAN administration
- Sound experience in problem resolution in a PC/LAN environment
- Sound ability to analyze trends and relate them to the existing PC/LAN environment
- Sound knowledge of SOE principles and concepts
- Knowledge in Desktops, Laptops, PDAs and printer troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Software Conflicts
- Sound experience in the use of incident management tool
- Exposure to the process of Incident, Problem, Change & Configuration Management
The Desktop Support Engineer is responsible for the following duties:
- Provide support for Fujitsu’s system management processes and tools, including virus updates, data backup and restore services, system monitoring processes and system access processes.
- Provide services to the Customer within agreed service delivery timeframes and SLA’s.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure smooth and efficient customer operations maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Use service delivery processes efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- Assist with the development and enhancement of relevant standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Proactive identification of service improvement initiatives that need to be investigated. Ascertain the scope of issues and actively work to resolve them where possible and/or escalate them where they are out of the scope of this jobs purview.
- Carry out and complete small projects on a range of issues relating to systems, services and responsibilities assigned to Fujitsu Services.
- Presenting Fujitsu as one to our customers through regular interaction, effective team work and communication with peers across multiple competencies and customers. Ensure clarity and awareness of all activities and plans.
- Awareness of customer trends/developments to identify efficiency improvements.
- Contribute to the maintenance of documentation on standard technical configurations, changes or variations to the standard technical configurations, as well as associated standard processes and operating procedures. Ensure documentation is reviewed at least annually.
- Training completed as required to close any gaps identified by Team Leader. Committed to leveraging knowledge from more senior team members and self-identifying/suggesting training opportunities.
- Ensure that skills are maintained and enhanced in specialist areas relating to product knowledge, services knowledge, or industry knowledge.
- Completion of timesheets, leave requests, overtime, on-call, time in-lieu and expense claims within deadlines.
- The Desktop Support Analyst will also carry out other duties as may be specified from time to time by the Desktop Management Team Leader. ACCOUNTABILITY AND DELEGATED AUTHORITY As delegated by the Desktop Management Team Leader.
- All functions related to his position or job that may be delegated by the Company to the Employee
WeServ Systems International, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Fujitsu Philippines, Inc.) provides services to more than 40 Fujitsu accounts, primarily across Asia Pacific, North America, EMEA and Oceania. It is growing rapidly, expanding the scope and complexity of services offered. WeServ is a full service provider of sustainable, end-to-end business, IT infrastructure solutions and services. It has the proven capability to provide outsourced services on a global scale, having a long history and exceptional track record in infrastructure management, software and quality assurance services.