Loan Collection Officer
- Makati, PhilippinesRufino Pacific Tower, Ayala Avenue, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0035,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Responsible for risk management of the company's business and management of overdue loans; verifying and updating the information of overdue users.
- Effectively persuade relevant overdue users to repay on time through legal, reasonable and compliant telephone and letter reminders; guide customers to pay correctly and timely, to maintain good personal credit records.
- Records the information of the contact process with the customer in detail, and provide accurate repayment consultation in a timely manner.
- Pre-job training system; works in the internal business; involves no field work outside
- Proficient in Filipino and English.
- With strong communication and language skills; has the ability to communicate with different groups of people.
- Able to work under pressure and posses team spirit.
- Experiences in collection field and customer service is preferred.
- must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Law or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Rufino Pacific Tower, Ayala Avenue, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.