Business Permit Supervisor
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible in monitoring the work accomplishments of all the staff reporting to him. Attends to the needs of the staff and coordinates with HRD for their training and development.
- Responsible in enforcing discipline in the workplace. Calls the attention of staff when necessary.
- Attends to both oral and written inquiries, requests and complaints of both internal and external customers.
- Handles and monitors complicated and difficult cases involving government agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Monitors the daily schedule of messengers. Approves funds requested by them and coordinates with Finance Department for funding.
- Monitors and recommends approval of all payables due to external accountant and its subsequent payment.
- Confirms and coordinates with concerned departments all details necessary for business retirement; ensures that original business permits are surrendered to the department at the time of closing of an outlet.
- Prepares and recommends approval of necessary documents to be submitted as a requirements in all business retirement cases (i.e. Secretary’s Certificate of Resolution, Certification, Affidavit of Loss, Affidavit of Cessation of Business, etc.)
- Coordinates with concerned government agencies on all concerns necessary to complete required document and apply business retirement in the different BIR Regional District Offices.
- Attends to other work assignments that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Accounting or any business course
- At least 2 years experience in the related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with all levels in the organization
- With a “Proactive and Can Do” Attitude
- Willing to work in Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Business Administration [Operations Management]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, 68 Data St. Corner Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.