Business Permit Supervisor
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 97% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 hours ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, 68 Data St. Corner Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Business Administration [Business Management]
Business Administration [Operations Management]
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Accounting or any business course
- At least 2 years experience in the related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with all levels in the organization
- With a “Proactive and Can Do” Attitude
- Willing to work in Quezon City.
- Responsible in monitoring the work accomplishments of all the staff reporting to him. Attends to the needs of the staff and coordinates with HRD for their training and development.
- Responsible in enforcing discipline in the workplace. Calls the attention of staff when necessary.
- Attends to both oral and written inquiries, requests and complaints of both internal and external customers.
- Handles and monitors complicated and difficult cases involving government agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Monitors the daily schedule of messengers. Approves funds requested by them and coordinates with Finance Department for funding.
- Monitors and recommends approval of all payables due to external accountant and its subsequent payment.
- Confirms and coordinates with concerned departments all details necessary for business retirement; ensures that original business permits are surrendered to the department at the time of closing of an outlet.
- Prepares and recommends approval of necessary documents to be submitted as a requirements in all business retirement cases (i.e. Secretary’s Certificate of Resolution, Certification, Affidavit of Loss, Affidavit of Cessation of Business, etc.)
- Coordinates with concerned government agencies on all concerns necessary to complete required document and apply business retirement in the different BIR Regional District Offices.
- Attends to other work assignments that may be assigned from time to time.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Our Fruitful History Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Group of Companies opened its first store Fruitas Fresh From Babot’s Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide. Our Refreshing Products and Services FGC is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization. Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, 7107 Halo Halo Islands and La Petite Parisienne. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages. Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers. Vision and Mission We will be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be. Our journey to Bigness shall be anchored on the path of Integrity, Hardwork, Passion, Compassion, and Education. Giving Back FGC owes its success to the Filipino community who patronized our products throughout the years.As a way of providing equal opportunities, we have also trained and employed deaf and mute people to become our stores’ service crew.