Web Quality Analyst
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
- Check website for broken links, missing contents, and missing page titles.
- Proofread spelling and grammar of content.
- Analyze metadata structures.
- Filter file sizes of pages to ensure they are not too large.
- Compare website browser compatibility.
- Inspect if applications are functioning correctly such as online forms.
- Verify that Server Side Scripting or other languages function correctly.
- Examine if legal and regulatory guidelines are being adhered to, e.g. data protection and privacy.
- Check that pages conform to our Web-Accessibility standard
- Confirm that the Website Design standard is maintained.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related degree
- Must be familiar with Web 2.0
- Familiar in using top 4 web browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE )
- Must have an exceptional eye for details
- Candidate must have critical thinking and problem solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Fun and relaxing environment
- Office with PS4, table tennis, billiard table, occulus rift
- We provide our staff with spacious desks, huge LCD monitors, and your choice of development platform (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Software Testing
- Usability Testing
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 32nd St. corner 9th Ave. 30th floor Eco Tower Bldg., Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 7 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.