Web Quality Analyst
- 7 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 60% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 14 minutes ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 32nd St. corner 9th Ave. 30th floor Eco Tower Bldg., Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Taguig, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related degree
- Must be familiar with Web 2.0
- Familiar in using top 4 web browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE )
- Must have an exceptional eye for details
- Candidate must have critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Check website for broken links, missing contents, and missing page titles.
- Proofread spelling and grammar of content.
- Analyze metadata structures.
- Filter file sizes of pages to ensure they are not too large.
- Compare website browser compatibility.
- Inspect if applications are functioning correctly such as online forms.
- Verify that Server Side Scripting or other languages function correctly.
- Examine if legal and regulatory guidelines are being adhered to, e.g. data protection and privacy.
- Check that pages conform to our Web-Accessibility standard
- Confirm that the Website Design standard is maintained.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Fun and relaxing environment
- Office with PS4, table tennis, billiard table, occulus rift
- We provide our staff with spacious desks, huge LCD monitors, and your choice of development platform (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Freelancer.com is the world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace by number of users and projects. We connect over 20 million employers and freelancers globally from over 247 countries, regions and territories. Through our marketplace, employers can hire freelancers to do work in areas such as software development, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering, the sciences, sales and marketing, accounting and legal services. Freelancer Limited is trading on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ticket ASX:FLN