- Manila, Philippines3/F Unit I Legaspi Towers 300, 2600 Roxas Blvd corner Vito Cruz St., Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Organize activities, facilitate training, and encourage coaching for the professional development of the Computer Teachers.
- Consultant of the latest software used primarily in IT and Education.
- Creates documentation and report on training, client visits and events.
- Serves as the key person between the client and management regarding concerns with TECHNOKids Teachers.
- Candidate must be a Bachelor's Degree holder in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Education or related courses.
- Preferably someone with teaching units, but not required
- Should possess good communication skills
- Has a strong personality
- Must be willing to travel and conduct fieldwork job
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3/F Unit I Legaspi Towers 300, 2600 Roxas Blvd corner Vito Cruz St., Malate, Manila
- Information Technology / IT Education
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.