What's on the menu to do?
General IT and Helpdesk Support
- Provide support using Jira ticketing system
- Logging and processing all technical requests based on the complaints/tickets received from the users
- Resolve incidents and problems in a timely manner or escalate on behalf of customers to regional or global senior technical staff
- Processing of Company device warranty
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Remote support for expansion users
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, basic network troubleshoot, printer.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware as well as documenting it using Confluence
- Configure and deploy end user equipment – desktops, laptops, tablets, phones
Asset and Endpoint Management
- Perform hardware repairs, upgrades and migration.
- Support endpoints security standards (antivirus/VPN/MDM/two-factor authentication)
- Managing inventory of IT Assets
System Access and Application Support
- Setting up accounts for new users, ensuring that all platforms used by the company installed
- On and Off-boarding of users across multiple systems and platforms
- Administration, installation and support of Windows-, MacOS- and Linux-based systems
- Diagnose and provide basic network support
- A/V Support and Event Monitoring
- Diagnose and provide basic A/V support and troubleshooting
- Support IT projects by competing related tasks in a timely manner
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
Up for the challenge? Apply now!
What do you bring into the table?
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree graduate in Computer Science / IT or related field
- Minimum of 6 months-1 year of experience
- High ability to work independently
- High service orientation and able to see the customer's perspective
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Experience with the following systems - G Suite for Business, Office 365, Zoom, Jira, Confluence
- Network fundamentals and support experience (WiFi, VPN, printing)