What’s on the menu for you to do:
- As the overall responsible for the live operations will be working closely with the Head of Logistics to provide a better experience to our customers through more efficient logistics and fleet management
- Monitor & improve the performance and compliance of foodpanda’s fleet all over the Philippines (staffing levels, remittance, rider challenges)
- You will also be responsible for developing new SOPs, new processes and automated solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency of national riders operations including payment automation, remittance reconciliations, AM automation to name a few
- Analyze and track KPIs to improve operations performance, through clear review and process improvement on efficiency and bring the customer experience to the next level
- Daily supervision of the foodpanda’s rider call center & the rider support team (ticket system)
- With support of the performance manager: adjust the compensation and ranking
- Launch fleet initiatives to increase the fleet performance (quests) to increase staffing levels
- Support the roll-out of new product features (automatic reconciliations, salary pay outs, compliance features)
- Gather the necessary data (parking tickets and deposit deductions) with the help of the fleet analyst to compute the final payroll of riders
- Strengthen foodpanda’s local partnerships with remittance & e-wallet partners
- Organize reactivation campaigns (mass communication, additional training, etc.)
- Monitor local emergency situations (storms, accidents) & find appropriate solutions with dispatch team and Area supervisors
- Other special projects to improve processes in fleet
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Engineering or any other quantitative similar field from top universities globally.
- At least 2 years of work experience in consulting, investment banking or high growth startups
- You have strong interpersonal skills, work independently and are reliable
- Strong analytical skills. Loves numbers, see trends and transform them to meaningful insight.
- Open minded and eager to learn even the most minimal detail of the business
- Willing to question the status quo when needed
- Remember, we are a start up
- we are dynamic, you need to be a doer and should be able to adapt constantly to many changes
- We have lots of data, you like to play with it and make decisions based on it
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.