The Accounting Supervisor shall be primarily responsible for general accounting and cost accounting tasks and shall provide necessary support to the AVP Comptroller. This position shall be supervising staff including screening of candidates, coaching, training, performance management, and employee discipline.
Job scope for this position shall cover the following:
- Provide support to the Comptroller in General Accounting functions.
- Recommend solutions and business strategies to management based on data analysis.
- Assist in month end closing of the general ledger.
- Provide support in screening candidates.
- Assist in the coaching, training, and performance management of subordinates.
To be considered for the position, aspiring candidates must meet the following qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy from a reputable university;
- At least 5-years work experience in General Accounting, with 1-2 years supervisory experience;
- Good leadership and people management skills;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- CPA licensure would be an edge, but not a requirement.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.