Business Management Intern
- Pasig, Philippines5th Floor, Rockwell Business Center Tower 3, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City, Pasig, NCR, PhilippinesPasigNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- May be assigned in the various departments of the organization (Business Development, Corporate Planning and Communications, Administration or Human Resources) depending on the applicant's interest, fit, and organization requirements
- Works with the management team to support their projects and achieve milestones set in each of the projects
- Thinks strategically about every tasks assigned and recommends possible ways to improve efficiency
- Assists in the preparation of reports and presentations and in organizing meetings and events as needed
- Students pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Economics or other similar field
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented and with good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Resourceful and well-organized
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Rockwell Business Center Tower 3, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City
- Property Management and Real Estate
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About First Philippine Industrial Park
First Philippine Industrial Park, Inc. (FPIP) is the owner, developer, and manager of the leading industrial property in the Philippines. Established in 1997, FPIP is a 457-hectare property strategically located in the CALABARZON (Cavite-Laguna-Batangas-Rizal-Quezon) industrial region south of Manila. FPIP was established as a response to the call of the Philippine government to help in the task of nation-building through the development and management of world-class facilities designed to host global companies.
FPIP is a joint venture between one of the Philippines' largest conglomerates, First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPH) and Sumitomo Corporation of Japan.
FPH is a major publicly listed company with core businesses in power and energy and strategic initiatives in media, semiconductors, solar energy, telecommunications, property, infrastructure, and manufacturing.
Sumitomo Corporation is a global leader in the trade and distribution of steel, chemicals, mining, construction, and financial and logistics services. Sumitomo's team of more than 6,3299 employees in almost 66 countries can handle all aspects of virtually any project, including planning, sourcing financing, logistics, insurance, and marketing anywhere in the world. The Company now calls itself an Integrated Business Enterprise, a term more adequately capturing its diverse scope and status. The Company has experience in industrial park management, development, and marketing in 12 locations across Asia.
FPH and Sumitomo Corporation combine competencies, experiences, and culture. They define a corporate synergy that ensures the realization of a truly world-class First Philippine Industrial Park.
FPIP is an Integrated Management System (IMS) certified company that adheres to international quality, environment, and health and safety standards. It is certified by Certification International (CI) and continually adheres to the highest quality standards of customer service.