Documentation Specialist | Batangas
- Tanauan, Philippines
- Full time
- Will work closely with a project-based team
- In-charge of documenting meetings, initiatives, individual assignments, progress and results of the project while following the company's standard operating procedures
- In-charge of organizing and filing documents
- Gather data from the team and prepare test and evaluation reports
- Creation of presentation and certificates
- Proofreading of proposals and reports
- Bachelor's Degree holder;
- Has excellent technical writing skills and experiences to support technical activities with documentation requirements;
- Proficient in MS Office (word, excel, MS project and powerpoint);
- Should be detail oriented, energetic, honest, and able to adhere to strict guidelines affecting the format and content of documents;
- Knowledgeable in preparing bids, quotations, purchase orders and other admin works.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.