At Filta, we’re all about helping our clients build high-performance teams, regardless of where on earth the staff is based. Specializing predominantly in eCommerce and Digital Marketing, we are building a reputation for finding great talent and helping our clients create the best global workforce they can – regardless of whether it’s here in the Philippines, or in any other location across the globe, in our homeland of Australia or through our project-based outsourcing arm.
Currently, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager who will primarily report to the Director of Project-Based Staffing business unit. The ideal candidate should be analytical and focused on a background on information technology and project management.
The successful candidate shall:
- Work closely with the Director in providing project management service for assigned clients
- Assist and work on strategies for leading brands assisting in improvements in their digital ecosystems
- Manage client relationships
- Manage the end-to-end process including Discovery, Pre-Production, functional specs, creative briefs, UX, design, development, and deployment for projects
- Ensure delivery of all projects within the allocated budget and timeline
- Manage and work closely with the project team for both delivery and quoting
- Produce reports on the project process.
- Full-Time Permanent Work from Home during GCQ
- Full-Time Office based after GCQ
We want to find someone with the rare blend of being solutions based on the ability to solve problems while still working with purpose, pace and precision.
We are still a very small, young player in the market, but what we lack in size we definitely make up in passion and determination. We are offering something very unique to the Australian market, and we know the journey from here is going to be really exciting if you get on board.
As you can probably tell from what you’ve read so far, we’re looking for someone who knows what they are doing but are wanting a new challenge.
Ideally, you should have:
- At least a year of experience as a Digital Producer/Account Manager/Digital Project Manager
- Experience with eCommerce platforms Magento and Shopify is desired however other platforms will be taken into consideration
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- A history of taking on new challenges, sticking with them and succeeding – whether it’s overcoming your fear of heights to eventually free climb El Capitan in Yosemite or something not as dramatic, we want to see you have the gumption to take on something, go through the pain and come out the other side winning.
- A genuine interest in new workforce solutions and an understanding of how pragmatic businesses are building teams of tomorrow. Best practice process implementation and improvement is a must.
- A natural desire to work with the 3Ps – Purpose, Pace, Precision.
What is absolutely important to us is finding someone with:
- Commercial Acumen – we’re still small but we know we have something very special. Because of this, we are wanting people who can see this specialness and treat it like their own. You’ll be thinking like a business leader when making decisions, building solutions, deciding on who to work with, and how to work with them. This means you’ll have good business nous and an ability to see the commercial realities from the eyes of the clients and Filta. You’ll also look at the Philippines operation as a business and will be able to run it accordingly.
- Super driven – we’re looking for someone who moves with purpose and always looking for more to do. Everyone in our team moves fast, and we are expecting you to move if not as fast, then faster. If you’re looking for a cruisy job, close this ad and go to the next one.
- Client first mentality – because of what we do and how we do it, a transactional Account Manager only interested in ticking their KPIs or just doing the bare minimum won’t work. The only way to be successful in this role is to put the client first. The right person for this role will understand how to negotiate with people, make compromises, think outside the square for solutions, and find that happy medium where everyone wins.
- Confident in making decisions and owning mistakes – we want some who truly believes they are as important as anyone else in the team and that their opinion matters. As Uncle Ben says, with great power comes great responsibility – this means we want someone who can make decisions (right or wrong), take charge, own their mistakes and learn from it. We’re here to support and guide you, but ultimately as the Account Manager you are the master of your own destiny.
- Great with details – there are many things that go on in Filta every day – some big and some small. You’ll need to be across our business, know every corner of it, and work with us to make it the best it can be. This means you’ll be working actively with your team to know the business intimately, empower them to make improvements and decisions, and report to management with the view to constant process improvement.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
As a growing business with a massive amount of passion and potential, we will be asking you to take a punt on us as much as we are on you. However, we have some awesome benefits to help you be successful in this role. These include:
- 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday shift
- Additional annual leave based on long term tenure
- HMO for you and one dependent within the first month
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
- Short- and long-term company incentives to promote camaraderie and teamwork
- Leadership training if required
- Career growth with additional strategic responsibility
- Monthly social activities paid by the company– such as a watercolour workshop, board games, laser tag, escape room, team dinner, etc
- Monthly 1 hour 'at desk massage' paid by the company (after GCQ)
- Attending & running our Saturday digital events (6 annually) - exposing you to the eCommerce ecosystem in Manila.
- Organizing and Planning
- Project Management
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Events Management
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Doña Julia Vargas Avenue & Bank Drive, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.