Magento 2 Developer
- Mandaluyong, Philippines5, , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
We are looking for a Magento 2 Developer for an established e-commerce company based in Australia. The ideal candidate will work with a team of passionate individuals in enhancing the company's digital identity and influence online. In addition, he or she will share expertise on back-end web development in promoting the business.
- Supporting the eCommerce Manager and Project Manager
- Improving of the e-commerce platform
- Providing back-end support particularly integrations to different third party systems in Magento 2
- Developing and delivering project plans
- Communicating regularly to management about plans and progress
- Coordinating with an Australian based team composed of Graphic Designers, Marketing Assistants, and Front End Web Developers
- Ensuring web quality assurance
- Participating effectively in release and deployment
- Documenting processes.
- Full-Time Permanent Work from Home during GCQ
- Full-Time Office based after GCQ
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience in building and maintaining eCommerce sites
- Minimum 2 years of Magento 2 experience, developing complex eCommerce sites with integrations to ERP, finance and shipping systems
- Experience in developing, managing and delivering project timelines
- Experience creating and implementing technical designs that improve website speed, security, and scalability
- Self-motivated, passionate for technology, and a strong driver for results and continual improvement
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A sense of urgency and the ability to manage multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
On top of being a really cool company and a great place to work, you’ll get the following benefits as part of the Filta Family:
- Fixed 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday shift
- HMO for yourself and one dependent within the first month
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
- Monthly social activities paid by the company – such as watercolour workshop, board games, laser tag, escape room, team dinner, etc.
- 30 minutes early out Fridays (after regularisation, upon completing all your tasks for the week, and if you’re on time during the week)
- Company perks relating to your role such as free tickets to meetups, conventions, conferences, etc.
- The opportunity to be a part of Shopify Meetup Manila run by Filta every quarter. This event will expose you to the Shopify – the world's fastest growing eCommerce platform – and the ecosystem in Manila.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Doña Julia Vargas Avenue & Bank Drive, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.