Senior Video Editor
- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Edits stories and feature segments as assigned by the Executive Producer
- Selects and combines the most effective and accurate shots in order to form a logical and smoothly running story
- Cuts sequences to different angles at specific points, making each individual cut as fluid and seamless as possible
- Handles audio leveling and color correction
- Ensures that videos used are accurate
- Edits the material in a timely fashion
- Serves as the Master Editor and dubs out edited materials and check for discrepancy e.g. drop frame, flash white, insertion, audio level adjustment before the edited material is submitted to the network
- Performs other editing tasks outside of his program as required
- Serves as lead editor and manages junior editors and GFX artists
- Ensures proper distribution of tasks among the team
- Work closely with Executive Producer to create daily schedule.
- Oversee edit process from getting clips off grid until final output
- Create a scalable workflow for producing multiple videos per day/per editor
- Creates internal system in proper filing of ingested materials and archiving of files
- Responsible for overall look and feel of the show
- Gradudate of any Multimedia Related Course
- Familiarity in Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro
- Experience in Mastering, Audio Leveling and Color Grading
- Has previous experience working in TV Shows or Networks
- Ability to do Motion Graphics and Graphics Design is a plus
- Good communication and Management skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC