Food Preparation Staff
- Mandaluyong, Philippines33 Mayon Street, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares all food items (pasta, pizza, sandwiches, etc.) in the store based on standard recipes and operating procedures.
- Maintains quality and consistency in all food items served in the store.
- Ensures that utmost hygiene and cleanliness is observed before, during, and after the food preparation process.
- Ensures quick delivery of food items to customers by observing proper cooking time and presentation process.
- Purchases some of the food items and ensures sufficient supply for each day’s operations.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as directed by the immediate supervisor.
- Ensures that all the important transactions of the department are properly documented and updated in the system promptly.
- Ensures timely preparation of reports and documents.
- Ensures that all records and files are properly managed for easy retrieval.
- Meets with the superior and other personnel in the department to identify and resolve issues/problems, work activities, projects, and programs as well as existing systems and procedures.
- Answers queries regarding the department’s responsibilities and interfaces with the different organizational units.
- Ensures proper handling and care of all accountabilities – computers, printers, office supplies, etc.
- Attends training programs and other company-related activities sponsored by the Human Resource Department to help enhance one’s capability.
- Practices 5S daily in the work area. Maintains good housekeeping in the workplace.
- Safeguards/protect the company’s image.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Can work in a team;
- Has good interpersonal skills;
- Has initiative;
- Dedicated, determined and passionate to work;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 33 Mayon Street, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 50 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.