- Makati, Philippines, Fabtech Building, Phase 1 Block 3 Lots 2&3, Santiago St., Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center, Magallanes Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0018,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise installation of Cold Rooms and Walk-In Chiller/Freezer
- Tie workflow to schedule install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair refrigeration systems and electrical systems.
- Kept all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition
- Manage, mentor, train, and organize the work duties of technicians
- Ensure all safety and quality procedures are being followed
- Maintain systems on a routine basis
- Perform various activities associated with the installation of Kitchen Equipment
- Build a positive relationship with the customer
- Document processes for reporting
- Other task as assigned by supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/ College Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Refrigeration and Airconditioning Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Required skill(s): refrigeration and air conditioning, good communication skills, analytical, problem-solving.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities&Machinery) or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Attention to Detail
- Technical Skills
- Refrigeration and Airconditioning Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Fabtech Building, Phase 1 Block 3 Lots 2&3, Santiago St., Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center, Magallanes Village
- Kitchen Solution
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.