Workforce Global Command Center Analyst
- Makati, Philippines
- 22,000.00 - 22,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Perform contact center dynamics, basic workforce management principles, and process.
- Analyze processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
- Read reports generated from the Alorica CRM and ACD toolsets to identify problem areas relating to SLA and employee utilization.
- Monitor performance throughout the month and measure against goals. Make changes needed to steer performance to the business goals.
- Communicate with all levels from the front line, to corporate management as well as customers.
- 1+ years of directly related experience, preferably in customer support environment.
- Stable background as product specialist, technical support agent or customer service advisor.
- Strong application usage and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to use a computer, including proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Performance Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.