IT System Administrator
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 1505 One San Miguel Avenue BuildingSan Miguel Ave. Corner Shaw Blvd. Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605, One San Miguel Avenue Building San Miguel Ave, corner Shaw Blvd. Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 21,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP21,000.0025,000.0021,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As L1 System Administrator, your responsibility is to provide first-level technical and preliminary investigation support to issues and service requests. Escalate to related L2 support team if an issue is too severe to address.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technology support such as user access, initial triage of issues and sourcing solutions.
- Support business users to understand issues, develop root cause analysis and work with the team for the development of enhancements/fixes.
- Escalation contact for incidents or requests, not serviced as expected by the customer.
- Proactively identifying technology or process problems working with problem management to resolve.
- Start to develop experience with analyzing/researching alternative solutions and developing/implementing recommendations accordingly.
- Ability to perform high-level troubleshooting.
- Managing a ticketed query system and ensuring a comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
- Troubleshoot user issues primarily by side-by-side sessions.
- Work with Cross-Functional Teams or other departments.
- Develop and review content for the company's knowledge base.
- Identify Potential Issues: Foresight to anticipate and address potential issues before they become issues. This takes good organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
This position is NOT OPEN to fresh graduates and those without corporate IT experience of at least 1-2 years.
- Basic working knowledge of IT Hardware, Software, and servers
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Strong aptitude for attention to detail.
- Ability to diagnose and address application issues.
- Experience to coordinate effectively, multi-task and manage pressure.
- Ability to work using different styles as needed to accommodate the situations encountered.
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Good working knowledge of ticketing tools
- Basic knowledge of SQL Database & front-end development technologies.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strictly 1-2 years of IT support experience
- Anyone with additional IT certifications would be an added plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Computer Repair
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer System Administration
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 1505 One San Miguel Avenue BuildingSan Miguel Ave. Corner Shaw Blvd. Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.