Credit and Collections Officer | Day Shift
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 1505 One San Miguel Avenue BuildingSan Miguel Ave. Corner Shaw Blvd. Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Conducts collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Provides customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process, and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts - Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with credit and loans department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
- Collect accounts in full or any variations of payment able to be obtained by negotiation.
- Examine and account in terms of debt amount and confirmation of customer’s details to define the best course of action taking into consideration of the monetary outlay for both the client and the company.
- Action accounts in the appropriate manner ensuring full compliance of policy and procedures.
- Maintain and updated all relevant information relevant to the customer's file.
- All other job-related duties as directed by the Manager
- 1-3 years High Volume corporate Collections experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities\
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a busy work environment
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion, and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and professional personality
- Computer literate with experience in the use of windows based applications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center Pasig City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 1505 One San Miguel Avenue BuildingSan Miguel Ave. Corner Shaw Blvd. Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.