- Provides technical advises, recommendations and support in all phases of Project Development and Management, including but not limited to the preparation of technical specifications and tender documents; evaluation of bids; project implementation; monitoring and control; quality control and assurance ; identify risk and risk management; technical documentation; project closing and technical evaluation.
- Ensures compliance of prjects to applicable engineering codes and standards, industry best practices and statutory requirements.
- Keeps abreast of latest engineering and technological trends (Technology Gate Keeping).
- Provides technical evaluation on the effectiveness of plant systems, equipment and process; and sperhead improvements.
- Exhibit depth and breadth of knowledge in engineering applications, competencies, and resource/asset management.
- A graduate of BS Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering preferably with licensed.
- With familiarity in Power Plant Operation or the Technical requirements of Power Plant Projects.
- With at least three (3) years relevant experience.
- Proficient in oral and written communication
- Diligent and attentive to details
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12 Manggahan St. Brgy. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
About EEI Business Solutions, Inc.
EEI Business Solutions Inc., formerly known as Equipment Engineers, Inc. started as a machinery division of EEI, focusing as an importer and provider of equipment and supplies for mining companies. After years of growth and development, EEIBSI expanded its product lines to a wide range of industrial equipment and systems in order to provide service to other industries as well. As a major provider of industrial products and engineering services, the company aims to deliver exceptional systems and proven solutions to business companies, domestically and globally. This strategy will actualize EEIBSI's goal of contributing significantly to the industrial and economic development of the Philippines.