- Cibeunying Kaler, Indonesia
- Full time
Expired in a month
- Responsible for auditing function and internal control of eFishery's financial system and company's administration.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Maintain open communication with the management.
- Maximum age for consideration is 30 years old.
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree from reputable university in Accounting or any equivalent major.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on related tasks.
- Experience as an auditor in KAP is preferred.
- Willing to be stationed in Bandung.
Perks and Benefits
Grow yourself in a fast-paced environment, take lesson from high profiles in startup business, and enjoy our employee’s development program
Every action you take for the company will have impact for the future of food and agriculture industry.
Get free lunch on every working day (our homemade Kerupuk is kinda the best in the city), mingle, and make yourself feel at home from your very first day at eFishery
You can’t find it often in Indonesia where you’ll be working and learn in a team of diverse professionals from software engineer, biology scientist, financial wizard, sales superhero, to creative mechanic
ProgramStay happy with our weekly sports program, awesome field trip, and also frequent after-office jam and culinary adventure
Immerse yourself in nature as you venture Indonesia’s aquaculture landscape
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Cikutra Baru 11 No.18, Neglasari, Cibeunying Kaler, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40124, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.